We are glad to announce that we are now able to serve those across the United States as we are offering phone sessions to clients for their convenience.
Dr. Sandy is a Georgia Board Certified Christian Counselor and life coach. She received her Masters from the seminary at Columbia International University in theology with an emphasis in counseling. She also has her doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University.
She was involved in international missions for 10 years as a Bible teacher and church planter in Asia, Europe and South America. She has served as a Training Coach then Ministry Team Leader for Celebrate Recovery for 11 years. She enjoys walking along side those who are struggling to find freedom whether from an addiction, marital discouragement, anxiety or depression (to name a few). Her approach is straight truth with a desire to express God's unconditional love and His overwhelming grace, while equipping clients with tools for which to learn to live an abundant life.
You are beautiful. You are purposed to be here. Do you believe this? If you do not believe this today, borrow my belief until you can see this. I will teach you to see your beauty and your purpose by his grace.
Depression is real. It is a place/state of mind. It's dark and blinding. I can lead you out of that place by God's grace. God loves you and He has a priceless purpose for your life.
- Do you need and want freedom? I can lead you to freedom by His grace.
- Do you trust that you can hear God or that He speaks to you? I can teach you to hear His voice and I can trust Him to speak to you by His grace.
- Are stuck and can't see the very next steps right in front of you that lead you out? I can show you those steps by His grace.
- Have you have been traumatized over and over again? I can show you how to recognize those triggers and what to do when they show up. I can lead you to a life of healthy living and peace by His grace.
- Do you value yourself? Is this seen in your choices? I can teach you your value by His grace. You might feel as though you don't have the power to make the healthy choices. I can teach you what your body needs in way of nutrition until your body begins to crave what it needs.
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33